Monday, September 28, 2009

PBWeekend: My First Meme



Pixel Bug weekend button 1





26 September 2009

It was raining hard since Friday. According to the news, there is a typhoon approaching Manila and areas in Luzon, Philippines, and it is expected to pour this weekend. It is a good thing that we stayed home. The electricity was cut out. There is nothing to do but to wait and try to keep yourself busy with other things.

I decided to play with my guitar for awhile. I know a few songs; and somehow memorized their chords. But after a couple of songs, I stopped. I tried using the song book we got, but it was too dark for me to see the writings. And so, I got my camera instead and take pictures of my guitar and the candle light on top of our table in the living room. Its time to play with the macro feature of my camera. I also took some experiment shoots using a flash and shoots without a flash. Photography is really something fun and relaxing to do.

I will share these photos to my blogs. I was invited by
SassyMom's Life to join her new Monday Meme. It is called the PixelBug Weekend. This is my first time to join Meme's like PixelBug Weekend. I hope they'll like my photos.

Jhudiel

8 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...       September 28, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Love it!

Here's my pixel bug entry

Willa said...       September 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

what a sweet and solemn entry.Happy Sunday!

Clarissa said...       September 28, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

Let's continue to pray for our kababayan out there to keep them safe.Nice post!!here's mine:
http://ties-bonding.blogspot.com/2009/09/pixel-bug-weekend.html

Greetings from Japan and nice meeting you here at PBW!!Happy Monday!!^_^

Sassy Mom said...       September 28, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

I love you shot! Thanks for joining. I hope you and your loved ones are safe...

We'll continue to pray for our kababayans..

Azumi's Mom ★ said...       September 28, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

its nice to know you can play a guitar... nice shots... welcome to pixelbug =)

heres mine =)
http://www.labambita.com/2009/09/were-such-homebodies-this-month.html

jhudiel said...       September 28, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

@chudskulit : tenks for visiting :-) see u again!

@willa : tenks.. u got a nice post too..

@clarissa : tenks for welcoming me to PB :-)

@sassy mom : thanks again for the invite momsy..

@bambie dear : tenks sis, i know a few notes.. nice pics u got too!

Life Moto said...       September 29, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

ok yung shot better kung pinakita mo yung side na may string.

Unknown said...       September 30, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

@ Life Moto : tenks kuya, gagawin ko nga sana yun, kaso indi steady yung gitara pag naka tagilid, natakot ako baka mabasag hehe..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails