Saturday, October 03, 2009

Getting Old

01 October 2009


I feel like I am really getting old. My mind's been restless for the last couple of weeks. My body's tired; always wishing its Friday again, although I am aware that its just the start of the week. My patience continues to deminish.. fast..hmm.. faster than before. And there are things that I now consider as a waste of my time. Little things that I used to love doing; I used to enjoy doing.

I was talking to my nephew this morning. He's in the US, and he said he can't sleep. I told him that I am scared of getting old. And he told me, "Tita that's a sign.. a sign of wisdom". I asked him how is that so? And he answered, "older means more experience".

Still can't figure out what's been eating me. Is it really about getting old? Getting old alone? Or is it because I feel that there's more that I need to do; there's more that I have to do; there's more that I want to do? I better sleep now. Maybe I just need to rest, my mind, and my body. Perhaps I am just tired.


Jhudiel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails