Saturday, January 02, 2010

The List, October 2009

As I have mentioned in my earlier post, here is the list I created last October 2009. Some of the items in this list were also mentioned in my other blogs. And I am happy to say that I was able to complete/to do some of the items already (proud and smiles).

There are some items in the list that are not achievable or do-able in a year's time (big grin). But I will try my best to cross out a significant number of items I listed before the year 2010 ends. I still want to re-write my list and group them by categories; and I want to put a schedule also, a target date perhaps. I am still trying to think of ways how to do post this list and show updates.

October 9, 2009 - October 9, 2010
1.) Find a new job
2.) Work abroad
3.) Travel - philippines, asia, US
4.) Go to Baguio. Alone. Bus Ride.
5.) Open a bank account - done
6.) Save money - trying hard (big grin)
7.) Spend quality time with an old friend
8.) Try an extreme sports
9.) Enroll on baking class
10.) Learn how to swim
11.) Take voice lessons
12.) Sing on a live audience
13.) Hug and kiss a special person
14.) Live independently
15.) Drive my own car
16.) Have my own business
17.) Put up an aquarium
18.) Go on a trip with the whole family
19.) Sleep under the open sky while gazing at the stars with special person/people
20.) Love unconditionally
21.) Laugh more often. Laugh hard until I cry.
- i have experienced this a couple of times last year (since I wrote this list). First one was October 16, 2009 and the other one was on October 21, 2009.
22.) Do something random/spontaneous/crazy.
23.) Laugh and talk about it with the friend (I'm with while doing the random.crazy thing)
24.) Have my own house
25.) Quit smoking
26.) Quit thinking about "him" (big grin)
27.) Make new friends. More friends.
28.) Night swimming - Swimming Pool. I'm scared of the beach at night (big grin)
29.) Wear a 2-piece swim suit
30.) Go on a date (blind date?)
31.) Finish reading my HP books
32.) Finish reading the book I borrowed from Mark last summer
33.) Return the book to Mark (big grin)
34.) Finish reading PDL
35.) Quit daydreaming (big grin)
36.) Lose weight
37.) Quit putting things off (big grin) - hopefully this list will help me with this item
38.) Complete my pending items in the office (1st Q of 2010)
39.) Love myself (more)
40.) Get married
41.) Have kids
42.) Buy a new pair of rabbits
43.) Pay debts (February 2010)
44.) Celebrate my Bday 2010 with special people
45.) Keep moving forward
46.) Smile often
47.) Go to church and hear mass every Sunday
48.) Go to the spa (every quarter) (wish!)
49.) Go to the spa with Mommy and Tita (twice or once a year) (big grin)
50.) Chuck Taylor Shoes (waiting for Santa's package hehehe.. fingers-crossed)
51.) Compose a song
52.) Continue writing poetry
53.) Take more photos. More photos, more memories to cherish.
54.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails