Sunday, April 18, 2010

Trips and Travel

It has been awhile since the last time I updated my list. For the last three months, a lot (as in A LOT) of things happened. Some are still "happening" actually (big grin). I am not complaining though, I was just .. saying it, trying to talk about it. After all some of the "happenings" are pretty inspiring, fun and unforgettable (smiles).

I am proud to share to you guys that Item # 3 in my bucket list is at work in fulfilling its destiny (big grin). I was able to visit two towns here in the Philippines - the first one is Bataan. We attended a friend's wedding and visited the Bataan Shrine in Mount Samat. It was a fun road trip with my girl friends. Second road trip was in Subic Bay, Olangapo City. We went to Adventure Beach and Zoobic Safari. It was certainly was one hot summer getaway.

Watch out for more road trips!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails