Sunday, June 27, 2010

The List, 27 June 2010

Here is my updated bucket list. I am happy to see that there are new items that were achieved after a couple of months since the last time I updated it. You may see the original bucket list here.

Item #12 happened last 21 June 2010 during my dearest friend's birthday. I was requested to sing a song for her during her birthday celebration at the office. All of my office mates (my friend's data analysts and pharmacists) watched me sing my heart out. I sang one of our favorite songs - Power of Two by the Indigo Girls.

Item #43 I was able to settle all my debts (thank God). Though I was only able to do it this month (big grin) and not on the targeted date (February 2010).

Item#50 was granted last April 10, 2o10. Click here to see how it happened.

Item#52 - here is an addition to my collection of poems. I wrote it last May 2010.

1.) Find a new job
2.) Work abroad
3.) Travel - philippines, asia, US
4.) Go to Baguio. Alone. Bus Ride.
5.) Open a bank account - done
6.) Save money - trying hard (big grin)
7.) Spend quality time with an old friend
8.) Try an extreme sports
9.) Enroll on baking class
10.) Learn how to swim
11.) Take voice lessons
12.) Sing on a live audience
13.) Hug and kiss a special person
14.) Live independently
15.) Drive my own car
16.) Have my own business
17.) Put up an aquarium
18.) Go on a trip with the whole family
19.) Sleep under the open sky while gazing at the stars with special person/people
20.) Love unconditionally
21.) Laugh more often. Laugh hard until I cry.
- i have experienced this a couple of times last year (since I wrote this list). First one was October 16, 2009 and the other one was on October 21, 2009.
22.) Do something random/spontaneous/crazy.
23.) Laugh and talk about it with the friend (I'm with while doing the random.crazy thing)
24.) Have my own house
25.) Quit smoking
26.) Quit thinking about "him" (big grin)
27.) Make new friends. More friends.
28.) Night swimming - Swimming Pool. I'm scared of the beach at night (big grin)
29.) Wear a 2-piece swim suit
30.) Go on a date (blind date?)
31.) Finish reading my HP books
32.) Finish reading the book I borrowed from Mark last summer
33.) Return the book to Mark (big grin)
34.) Finish reading PDL
35.) Quit daydreaming (big grin)
36.) Lose weight
37.) Quit putting things off (big grin) - hopefully this list will help me with this item
38.) Complete my pending items in the office (1st Q of 2010)
39.) Love myself (more)
40.) Get married
41.) Have kids
42.) Buy a new pair of rabbits
43.) Pay debts (February 2010)
44.) Celebrate my Bday 2010 with special people
45.) Keep moving forward
46.) Smile often
47.) Go to church and hear mass every Sunday
48.) Go to the spa (every quarter) (wish!)
49.) Go to the spa with Mommy and Tita (twice or once a year) (big grin)
50.) Chuck Taylor Shoes (waiting for Santa's package hehehe.. fingers-crossed)
51.) Compose a song
52.) Continue writing poetry
53.) Take more photos. More photos, more memories to cherish.
54.)

6 comments:

joei ♥ said...       July 2, 2010 at 4:38 AM  

hi jhudiel!

thanks for visiting my site and leaving a message on my tag-board. sure! we can exchange links. i already added you to my list :)


definitely, maybe

rjs mama said...       July 8, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

congratulations to your new achievements :)

hoping you can follow and link up my blog. do visit my other blog also.
you might want to list your blog in my blog directory page too

Anonymous said...       July 25, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

Hi thanks for visiting my site. Glad that you have accomplished some of the things on your bucket list.
I was feeling kinda low before I read your message on my shout box. I posted the Miracle that I needed. A few minutes had passed, i still kept on listening to the miracle prayer on youtube. When I visited my site again, I saw your name, Jhudiel. What reminded me of Jhudiel was the name of the 12-year-old boy who saw the apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary in 1989. I told myself OMG, your name symbolizes that my prayer has already been answered.
It says that if you fervently mean each word, something good spiritually will happen to you. You will experience Jesus and He will change your whole life in a special way.
I tried to click again another miracle prayer and it showed the same miracle prayer that I have been listening to. While listening, I kept sobbing, i could not help it.
You have become an instrument to let me know not to be worried for my prayer has already been answered.
I thank you very much. I will try my best to always include you in my prayers.
Take care of yourself.

IT IS INDEED A MIRACLE!!!

Julie

Anonymous said...       July 26, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

Hi Jhudiel,
Thanks for your message. Your name alone is a sign that God had heard my plea. In a way, your name served as an instrument :) .

zh3en22 said...       July 26, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

wow, congrats.... i have to create my on list since i always end up completing nothing except my work at the office... whew...

Tey said...       August 23, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

I am a little bit confuse.. I dont know what is a bucket list.. But thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day
Raptured Dreams, Mineral Makeup for Sensitive, Oily and Acne Prone Skin, Natural Soap Making Supplies

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails