Monday, August 30, 2010

My Simple Pleasures Notebook

Last Monday, I thought of having my notebook of simple pleasures. It is a record of all the simple pleasures I experienced and enjoyed for the day. Simple things that made me enjoy the day; simple things that are definitely to be thankful for. This would help me focus more on my blessings, no matter how small or big they are, I should be thankful for them.

The notebook I used was from my old colleague at work. She gave it to me as a present. I forgot the occasion, sorry. Or maybe there was really no special occasion when she gave it to me (big grin). She knows that I love to write journals; and that's probably the "occasion" why she gave me a notebook.

I will try to share my simple pleasures to you guys through this blog. I hope it will inspire you to create your own simple pleasures notebook and start appreciating the small but enjoyable blessings around you.

Gob bless us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails