Thursday, December 31, 2009

Habits to Break


I know I have bad habits that I need to stop or at least control (but it would be better to stop). But for now, I am thinking of two habits that I would want to break. Both of them starts with the letter C. I think and I feel that these habits are not really "helping me".

The first one is my vitamin C habit. This magic stick has been my companion for more than 5 years now. And would you believe that my love ones have no idea that I've been a vitamin C user for a long time now. Shhh... its our secret okay? (big grin) Anyway, I was introduced to the magic stick when I first had my heart broken and I had a taste of the corporate life. Reality bites. Ever since then, it has been my companion during heartaches and depressions.

I want to stop using vitamin C slowly. And hopefully, I would be able to totally quit using it by the second quarter of 2010. This C is bad for my health (can't believe I am saying this) (big grin)

The second C habit that I want to break - C for Charming. My "Prince Charming" that is; the love of my life; my destiny, that was all I know and what I believed for a long time. I've been waiting for Charming to realize that. I continued to wish and to hope and to pray. But I guess God's been telling me for a long time to stop wishing, hoping and praying for Charming; I just didn't listen. And I think now is the time to stop waiting (finally!) Yes, I am trying. And hopefully, I would be able to break the habit of thinking about Charming and move on with my life. I am listening now. I know God has been preparing my Prince for me; and his name is not Charming.

I remained friends with Charming. That's how we were and that's how its going to be 'til the end. And I am happy about it. As for my habit of thinking about Charming, I aim to be Charming Free by the end of the 1st quarter of 2010.

Wish me good luck!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails