Saturday, December 26, 2009

How It Started

The idea of making a list of all the things that I want to do and accomplish came to me last October 2009. I was watching the movie The Bucket List showing in HBO one night and it somehow inspired me to create my own bucket list. In the movie, the man prepared a bucket list because they are sick. Soon they are kicking the bucket. As for me, I decided to create my own because I feel that my life is going nowhere (big grin). Life is short. And I don't want to waste it no more. For the last 4-5 years, I feel like I have been standing on the same ground. All the while I thought, I was doing what it takes to find my place in this world; but for the last 4-5 years, every Holiday season, I find myself on the same situation. Nothing's changed. I am still here. I am what I was 4-5 years ago. And then I would end up asking myself, where have all those years gone? To stop that same thing to happen again, I feel that a bucket list would help me make the most out of my time. And make sure that no time nor day is wasted; that each day is lived to the fullest.

I hope this online journal would inspire others to make their own bucket list. And together, let us journey through life and enjoy it to the fullest. Let this be our gift to ourselves this Holiday Season. New Year, New Life.

Happy Holidays everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails