Saturday, December 26, 2009

Laugh Until You Cry

Laugh hard until I cry. This is one thing that I always want to experience. It is actually a very good thing. Laughing is a good state of emotion; but laughing so hard until you're in tears is truly an awesome state of emotion. You'll feel good and happy (as in the very essence of happiness) after laughing your heart out (big grin).

I was able to be in this state twice since the time I started my bucket list. The first one was on 16 October 2009, with my friend/office mate T. The second one was on 21 October 2009, with T again and with A (they are my friends and office mates).

My friend/office mate T always laugh at me and with me... hehehe... She said that I am funny. Sometimes we would laugh so hard just because we are looking at each other. Whenever I'm with T, we always giggle and laugh together.

I am still looking forward to moments when I would laugh so hard with my friends and love ones, until tears are rolling down my face. Tears of true joy and happiness.



1 comments:

NURSING BOARD EXAM RESULT NOVEMBER 2009 said...       December 27, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Wishing you Merry X-mas & Prosperous New Year!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails