Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Jhudiel's Journal

I am planning to change the theme of this blog. It will remain an online journal, but the topics and features will be different. It will no longer share thoughts and sentiments about a special friendship. I feel that these special thoughts and sentiments for this very special friendship are better treasured inside ones heart and to remain unspoken. The heart never forgets; a better place to your most treasured thoughts, feelings, memories.

Anyway, I was thinking of making this blog like a bucket list blog. It would be like a journal of all the things that I want to do, to accomplish or to experience before I kick the bucket. It would somehow keep me focus (I hope) (big grin); and make sure that I am living life to the fullest.

I am still thinking about it though. I am not sure if can keep up with it (big grin).



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails