Friday, July 24, 2009

Back to Normal

20 July 2009

I just got out from a meeting when I saw a message from Gabby. He is online. We were able to chat a little. He was again using his mobile phone to connect to the internet and chat. During that moment, as I walk back to my desk, I was actually thinking of him. I was hoping that he would be online when I check my computer. And yes, he was.

Thinking about it now, I suddenly felt scared. I told myself that I should not get used to him being always online. And us always talking again. I am scared that I might get affected (again) when the time comes that this chatting and talking things would stop. I need to constantly remind myself that these things that are happening now are all normal happenings between friends. There would not be and there must not be any unusual expectations; unnecessary thoughts and reactions. Everything is back to normal. We are now enjoying our walk to
the new path of friendship.

Jhudiel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails