Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Smiling and Blushing

17 July 2009

We had a chance to chat again today. It was already late actually; I was trying to finish something in my laptop. I was surprised that he was online. He just woke up, he said. It was around 7am on his side of the planet; and around 11pm on my side.

The connection was a little bad. He is using his mobile phone. And so the messages are delayed. Anyway, I just want to take note of the words he told me during the course of our online conversation. They made me smile… and blush, hehe… I just want to take note of it, that’s all… nothing more. I just want them to be part of our memories.

- He seemed worried when I told him about this little accident I had that morning. I can feel how he cares for me when he asked me if I was hurt. He told me that I should always be careful.
- I was one of his priorities; I am part of his priorities.
- And when I said good night to him, he said “good night”, gave me a kiss (mwah!) and said “love you”.

I don’t want these word get into my head (nor into my heart) for I am pretty sure what would be produced out of it. I have a crazy mind and very disturbed emotions. It is capable of manufacturing superfluous thoughts and emotions; that would later on make simple things complicated.

These are just simple, caring words and gestures from a special friend to her dear friend. Nothing more.

Jhudiel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails