Saturday, July 11, 2009

Keeping Away from the Truth

09 July 2009

I was not able to sleep well last night. I am not sure what's keeping me from going to sleep. I am not sure if its because of what happened yesterday. Somehow, I guess, I was thinking if Gabby would be online again and if we would still chat again. And I was also not feeling well; I fell like I am going to have a flu. I was not sure what time I was able to sleep; but I was up early.

Well, I was surprised that Gabby was online again. I said hello and he replied. We talked for a few minutes. I'm happy talking to him again. But I must admit, I still can't help thinking of those unanswered questions that we chose not to talk about. I am still trying to hearten myself that I have to live it alone; and let time reveal the answers.. let time reveal the truth. There things that are better left unspoken; that are better left unknown especially if it would bring heartbreaks and pain.

Hopefully, I would be able to contain this longing for truth. Although there are times when I think of our situation, I would sometimes feel that it is really better to leave the past behind... to totally let go of the past and never look back.

Got to sleep now. I really don't feel good. I got a flu.

Jhudiel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails